Target Audience: HR Leadership team & Talent Leads
- Learning how to develop the Leadership behaviours, organisational culture & supporting processes to enable transformation
- Reducing resistance and enhancing adoption from the human elements of transformation
- Empowering HR to be a critical enable of the organisations’ digital and cultural transformation
A kick off session by the CHRO, followed by a structured learning journey of 1 – 2 hours a week for 2 – 3 months. Modules are delivered virtually with a combination of workshops, key notes, exercises, and hands on learning & experimentation.
(Note, this programme is also available as a full 2 day session delivered virtually where it is time critical to get HR up to speed and empowered as a transformation enabler).
Group work done virtually will be solving real business problems as well as tackling HR specific challenges such as; ways of working, employee experience, big data and privacy, hybrid working. HR leaders will be challenged to learning by doing applying aspects of design thinking, customer journeys & prototyping.
The group work will be aligned around important customer or employee pain points and will involve playing with various different technology tools as an essential means to building real confidence and capabilities in the participants, and their ability to lead by inspiration.
Additional emphasis will be put on creating a safe environment and encouraging experimentation while faultlessly executing on business as usual. In particular more attention will be paid to HR’s leaders ability to support and coach business leaders on their own transformation journeys’ as well as ensuring the culture remains conducive to appropriate risk taking & experimentation.
Modules & methods are selected in consultation to suit the client situation, and include:
- Heartware not hardware – why digital transformation is really about the people
- Building Digital Mindset for HR & beyond
- Gaining confidence to win in the digital world – and how to instils it in others
- Exponential technologies that are changing the rules of the game
- Understanding Design thinking, customer & employee journeys
- Re-thinking the employee experience in the digital world
- Building my own digital development plan
- How do I coach our leaders to be more digital?
- Creating psychological safety in the distributed workplace
Note: There is a similar programme aimed specifically at HRBPs to ensure that they are as digitally-savvy and confident as the leaders they are supporting, and are also capable of coaching them on their own digital transformation and acceleration journey.
Levels & Certification
Most programmes above are available in three phases of experience & expertise, and may be taken in sequence, or adjusted to allow for audiences with previous experience.
The three levels are:
- Green Belt – Certified Practitioner
- Black Belt – Certified Coach
- Master Black Belt – Certified MBB/Master Coach
All Certificates are signed by Neal Cross, the World’s Most Disruptive Chief Innovation Officer and a Meaningful Business Top 100 Leader for his contribution to the UN Sustainable Development goals.
The Certificates are blockchain credentialed and may be easily shared on social media.
In addition, Certificates can be branded with client’s logo and/or signed/jointly signed by the programmers sponsors, CEO/CXO et al.
Special Master Classes
Lesson’s from the Worlds’ Best Digital Bank – the DBS Case Study and how to apply to your industry…
Transformation Mindset – 10 ways leaders can turn this crisis into an opportunity to accelerate transformation